Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Dunkin Donuts

I ate Dunkin Donuts for 2 days. I didn't have any food in the house and it was the easiest way to sustain life. (And yummy too!) I learned a very important lesson from the donuts, I am eternally greatful to Mr. Dunkin. Dunkin Donuts kill your workout! Dead. Here is what happened. I went to the gym last night to workout. I always do my large muscle groups first cause I do 5 sets-they are the hardest-and they yeild the most results. So I did my Pulldowns. I did my Smith Squats (ugh-I hate squats! :) I did my calves. (140 lbs baby!) I went to do my Incline Dumbell Press (like a bench press just with 2 15 lb dumbells instead of a bar-and sitting up at 45 degrees) I started my first set of 8. But I could only do 7. Thats odd? I did 5 sets of 8 a week ago. Next set: OMG 5. Next set 3. I did 3 lame sets before giving up.

So the moral of the story is don't eat a bunch of sugar and expect to be able to lift well! I'll do better next time. :P

Jenny

No comments: