Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Key to my Success

My 2 notebooks, are for logging my journey. I would highly suggest this system for anyone who is weight training. 2 small index card notebooks, one for my workout and one for my diet.In the red one, I write down everything I put in my body. Water, pills, wine, food, drinks. I need to track my eating. If I can eat clean, and consume enough protein, that is the key to obtaining the physique I am determined to get. My diet is key. In the blue one, I have logged my workouts, I write how many reps, how much weight, and at the time I am doing the excercise, I note whether it is too easy, need to add more weight, etc. Its great! It will keep me from getting stagnant and hitting a wall at the gym. Try it! $.89 at the grocery store and its the key to my success.

No comments: