Wednesday, February 07, 2007

How Many Blogs Could a Blogchuck Chuck if a Blogchuck Could Chuck Blogs?

Uhhhhh....For those of you who know me, this is my 4th blog. Seriously though, this is my REAL blog. All those others...well, they don't hold a candle to you, Fit Jenny. Fit Jenny is the brainchild of Jenny Earnest, me. I am in the seedling stages of something so huge, it is going to knock the socks off of everyone who knows me. I am involved in, no, I am obsessed with fitness. This is a rather recent development, and a rather shocking one. It's the result of a complete accident, a yoga class, and a well meaning trainer who told me that I was young enough to be "Miss Universe." All of these things combined has set me on the track for fitness competing. I didn't even know it existed 6 months ago. I had no idea there were people who competed for these titles, outside of the really huge muscular steroid taking ones. I didn't even know you had to be on steroids to get that big. LOL. SO now I know. And Now I have to do it. I want to compete in a fitness or a figure competition. I have set goals to get me there. The rest is up to me. My journey will be well documented in my blog. You are welcome to come along for the ride. Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: